• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

REALLY?!?!?! ONLY 1 SUGGESTION?!?!? NEED AN AR-15 BARREL CUT, CROWNED, RETHREADED & PIN/WELD

They did my Ruger 22/45 pistol, cut and threaded at 1 inch, about to have a standard model done as well, I asked them about cutting and threading a lever gun of mine and they told me they don’t like to mess with lever guns
most lever guns are probably not worth the mess if they are a tube fed rifle. Cutting the tube, moving the sights, etc. are usually not work the hassle. This is a Ruger 96/44 so it's a rotary magazine 44 mag, shouldn't be that hard but the main concern is getting the barrel out of the action to make it easier to thread. I'll take it up there on my next trip and have them look at it.

Just got a Tactical Solutions threaded barrel for one of my Mark II pistols but I have a 4" bull barrel that I might get threaded in the future.

Miles Gibby in Demorest. Probably a drive for you but most of the time he doesn't even charge a fee because he likes the comradery. A wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Miles Gibby in Demorest. Probably a drive for you but most of the time he doesn't even charge a fee because he likes the comradery. A wealth of knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Does he have a Facebook or do you know his account I can contact him through? Its about an hour drive but I'm willing to go that far for it

the one place I was recommended was absolutely outrageous with prices when I called. They told me $100 just for a pin and weld job. That's the joke and I know it. I have a 16 inch barrel that I need cut to 13.35 and I need it threaded and a muzzle device pin and weld it. Somebody please tell me a very skilled but reasonably priced gunsmith.

Thanks
Watkinsville. Tom at Shooters Den

Back
Top Bottom