• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real benchmade infidel?

If I send it to them. When they send it back the closest dealer is over 2 hours away

they'll ship it directly to you. i had to ship one in for warranty years ago and i dont meet any of the special criteria for shipping but they still just sent it right to my house. just put your address as the return address.

they'll ship it directly to you. i had to ship one in for warranty years ago and i dont meet any of the special criteria for shipping but they still just sent it right to my house. just put your address as the return address.
I asked them over the phone and they said they only ship to authorized people or authorized dealers

Yeah the clip doesn't look right. The wear on the clip should be much more. My 2 infidels wore badly on the clip and are dull not crisp like your photo shows.
I'm thinking that's due to the bad lighting. But my clip is the exact same as many other legit infidels I've looked at. It has paint missing all around the entire edge and is beat to hell

It is the worst knife Benchmade makes/ made. Funny that you were given one. Not the first time I've heard about that happening

I gave up on that pos after realizing it needed deep cleaned once every 3 days or it wouldn't lock in when you engaged the blade

Back
Top Bottom