• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Real 762x39 Ammo Prices

Please define gouging. Someone forcing you to buy? As pointed out, there has been a glut for years, but everyone has to buy ammo RIGHT now, as if they are entitled to it at whatever price the deem “fair”. Sounds a little commie to me.

People selling xtac for 55 cpr are nuts. I’m waiting for $2/round.

I am for a free market. Folks can charge whatever they can get. That doesn't mean I'll buy it. I have certain price thresholds that I look for. If I can buy at or below that I buy. I have been buying during the "good times" so I don't need to panic and start buying. My post is more about peoples reactions to this practice. Not to turn this thread into a debate over right and wrong lets look at it differently. What if this were bread or TP or milk. Companies are here to make a profit. They'll triple or quadruple the price for your rice or bread or potatoes because they can. Would you still feel the same? Where is the line drawn?

Upgraded to Hornady and shoots much better and groups great in my hunting AR. Shot 3 deer and a racoon with the Wolf 123HP last year. Didn't see anything except another racoon to test the Hornady on and it wasn't happy.

What length barrel are you using and did you get an exit wound?

Back
Top Bottom