• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Re-newed, from (undetermined)

MooreMuffins

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   1
Reaction score
Howdy folks!

I had signed up here a while back due to the suggestion of a co-worker as I was looking for a Concealed carry. I think the second person I met here is who I bought from, and he was polite and knowledgeable!

After that I forgot about the forum unfortunately, as work began to outshine all other areas of life. Fast forward to now and I have sold my house, trying to find a place to rent near work (I have been commuting 110+mi per day) and recently the woman I love said YES to my marriage proposal!

Today this forum came to mind after spending weeks looking at places to live as well as places that we can go as a couple or as individuals to learn (and re-learn) everything from the most basic instructions all the way to weapon proficiency. Since I have several firearms amd will not be living alone in the future, I feel it is necessary for both of us to have an understanding of the proper use and care of firearms. What could be a better place to ask questions and get feedback than a forum that has many members local to the area we are moving close to?

Oh, my location is undetermined because we are still searching for the right spot to rent. 55+ Miles away the cost of living is far different than Marietta (and surrounding areas) market.

TLDR: Hello, I hope to learn from the community as I transition into a new phase of life!

Howdy folks!

I had signed up here a while back due to the suggestion of a co-worker as I was looking for a Concealed carry. I think the second person I met here is who I bought from, and he was polite and knowledgeable!

After that I forgot about the forum unfortunately, as work began to outshine all other areas of life. Fast forward to now and I have sold my house, trying to find a place to rent near work (I have been commuting 110+mi per day) and recently the woman I love said YES to my marriage proposal!

Today this forum came to mind after spending weeks looking at places to live as well as places that we can go as a couple or as individuals to learn (and re-learn) everything from the most basic instructions all the way to weapon proficiency. Since I have several firearms amd will not be living alone in the future, I feel it is necessary for both of us to have an understanding of the proper use and care of firearms. What could be a better place to ask questions and get feedback than a forum that has many members local to the area we are moving close to?

Oh, my location is undetermined because we are still searching for the right spot to rent. 55+ Miles away the cost of living is far different than Marietta (and surrounding areas) market.

TLDR: Hello, I hope to learn from the community as I transition into a new phase of life!
Welcome aboard.

Howdy folks!

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom