Re-listing an item message from mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDAWG80

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
27   0
Reaction score
So I got a message saying I can only re-list a item once every three days? When did this rule start. In the last year I’ve made multiple threads for the same item within 72 hours multiple times for rifles and pistols. Never has there ever been a issue then this time the add is pulled down? No warning or anything. I listed a hard to find item yesterday for cheaper than they are going for on eBay and people bitched so I closed it and re-listed it cheaper today. I’ve never seen or heard of this rule. Maybe y’all just didn’t catch it before, I don’t know. Can I re-list the item if I bundle it with ammo or other accessories or do I have to wait 72 hours?

Resist and relish.... Do you mean relist

So I got a message saying I can only resist a item once every three days? When did this rule start. In the last year I’ve made multiple threads for the same item within 72 hours multiple times for rifles and pistols. Never has there ever been a issue then this time the add is pulled down? No warning or anything. I listed a hard to find item yesterday for cheaper than they are going for on eBay and people *****ed so I closed it and resisted it cheaper today. I’ve never seen or heard of this rule. Maybe y’all just didn’t catch it before, I don’t know. Can I relish the item if I bundle it with ammo or other accessories or do I have to wait 72 hours?

So I got a message saying I can only re-list a item once every three days? When did this rule start. In the last year I’ve made multiple threads for the same item within 72 hours multiple times for rifles and pistols. Never has there ever been a issue then this time the add is pulled down? No warning or anything. I listed a hard to find item yesterday for cheaper than they are going for on eBay and people *****ed so I closed it and re-listed it cheaper today. I’ve never seen or heard of this rule. Maybe y’all just didn’t catch it before, I don’t know. Can I re-list the item if I bundle it with ammo or other accessories or do I have to wait 72 hours?

Each item can only be listed every 72 hours. Bundled or not, once every 72 hours. If you were doing it prior, it just means that no one reported it. That rule has been in place long before you joined.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/
Items may be listed once every 72 hours. Members are allowed to post up to five items per day per category. You may post multiple items in your ad, but once they are bundled together they can’t be listed separately until after the 72 hours requirement has been met.

Each item can only be listed every 72 hours. Bundled or not, once every 72 hours. If you were doing it prior, it just means that no one reported it. That rule has been in place long before you joined.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/help/rules/
Thanks for the info. I feel like the Only reason it was reported this time is because a mod didn’t like the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom