• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RBGC USPSA

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
Shot my second ever uspsa match today and it was at RBGC. The weather was about perfect and the stages were great!!!!! I struggled getting started today but once I remembered to slow down and aim I started picking back up. I enjoyed being in the mix with a little higher skill pool to pick up on some tricks and things to look and and work on. I’m really excited to take uspsa a little more seriously once my PT Honcho comes in! All this being said 3 gun is still better!!!!!! But uspsa will help my 3 gun pistol game A LOT!!!!!!!

Well done as usual brother.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks bro it’s not the usual top three I’m use to but I have to remind myself when I started 3 gun I didn’t start at the top I had to lead the ropes and work my way up so I’m happy with where I’m at two matches in

3 gun is better. Pffft. :p

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Riverbend puts on a great match and the new ‘Rona inspired half day format with full time RO’s has been a hit. We’ll probably be sticking with this format as long as we can get enough volunteers.

Tyler Turner shooting Limited (minor) kinda destroyed the curve for all the shooters in that division. :becky:

It was a pleasure meeting you I did quite enj
3 gun is better. Pffft. :p

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Riverbend puts on a great match and the new ‘Rona inspired half day format with full time RO’s has been a hit. We’ll probably be sticking with this format as long as we can get enough volunteers.

Tyler Turner shooting Limited (minor) kinda destroyed the curve for all the shooters in that division. :becky:
It was a pleasure to meet you and I really enjoyed the morning/ afternoon thing it was fast and efficient only thing I would say is it would have been nice to have fresh paper for the afternoon we had a hard time calling some hits later on in the day but it was a good time for sure!

It was a pleasure meeting you I did quite enj

It was a pleasure to meet you and I really enjoyed the morning/ afternoon thing it was fast and efficient only thing I would say is it would have been nice to have fresh paper for the afternoon we had a hard time calling some hits later on in the day but it was a good time for sure!
Some of those partial arrays I agree 100%.

We don’t usually swap them when it’s all day squadding... same number of shooters... same number of bullet holes.. but it’s something to consider.

Scoring always gets to be more challenging later in the day... especially on the IPSC targets with their irregular shape.

Yesterday was a great match. Love the half day format. Tyler is a beast. He cleaned house shooting Limited Minor. He isn’t human

Yesterday was a great match. Love the half day format. Tyler is a beast. He cleaned house shooting Limited Minor. He isn’t human
Yeah I got to check him out I enjoy watching shooters better than myself every once and a while you will find some good tricks

Back
Top Bottom