• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Razorback ridge promotion hog hunt for August only.

If anyone interested. We could arrive around 2pm that day, hunt that night, sleep then hunt in the morning. Or arrive at night, sleep and hunt all day next day. It's less tiring if you do it half and half unless some of you guys are early birds.

We need a date? Is October 3rd good for everyone? Group or 4s! I know they got 2 lodges that holds 8 total and the main one which holds a few also too! We could do an ODT meet there!

I'm sorry they replied back saying Max is 6 people that's for sleeping and hunting.

You suck Dougie.

Oct 4 seems good! If you guys want, we could meet at 2pm there Saturday (oct4), hunt that evening and for those that got something can leave that night and those that didn't, spend the night and hunt the following morning....

That's easier than meeting before sun rise on Saturday unless everyone is okay with driving early morning? I don't want to but I will if everyone else likes to. I'm 3 hours away. We don't have to stay, we could hunt early morning, take nap and hunt later that day and don't pay for lodging.

Last edited:
We have till Sunday to reserve! If anyone is cool with October 4th, we can
Do that dateb

Back
Top Bottom