• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rare Cobray Terminator - Part Fabrication Needed

A little update if anyone is interested!

Called Russell First at RPB, very nice and helpful guy - told me to try and get in contact with John Foote at Precision Arms up in Marietta. He was the designer behind the Terminator. (called multiple times throughout the day, no answer)

Spoke to Len down in Franklin, real nice guy as well, he was indirectly involved with that old Discovery channel show Sons of Guns (gave me the inside scoop of that **** show)... anyways it wasn't much he could do.

Tried calling the 1-800 number for Cobray and no one answered. Go figure, voicemail lady didn't even say "you've reached Cobray sorry we missed your call!" just a "leave your name and number and we'll get back to ya..

Last attempt will be with Ray Vaughan up at Moss Pawn and Gun, Russell said he might be the man to fabricate that part.

All said it would be unwise to fire it without that piece.

Update: Gun Works! No part needed for it to fire. Took it to Moss Pawn and Gun and had Ray look it over, concluded that it did not need that barrel lock piece to fire safely. Took it out back shot it and it shoots perfectly. I really appreciate everyones help on here. Gun may come up for sale here in the near future.

Thanks again ODT!

Back
Top Bottom