• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rare breed

Your finger is not manipulating the rifle to fire each shot. The mechanism is. You hold your finger rearward, and away you go.

That is a re-designed full auto sear that is just trouble in the making for owners.

Did you own and fire one yet? Because it functions exactly like a binary trigger with extra steps...the trigger moves backwards and then forwards into your finger with the momentum of the bolt carrier moving back into it.

Is it a gray area?

Yes

Is it illegal?

As of today.

No.

Those are facts I'm stating. Not opinions. If you want to stay 100% in the white area then don't get it. But this trigger is in the same zone as the bump stocks pre 2018. You won't be getting a visit from the ATF until "IF" this trigger in particular is banned and written into law. Which as of now; there are no existing bills currently circulating within the house that addresses this particular item or binary triggers in general.

Also to add. The FRT-15 isn't a strong design. It cycles bullets significantly slower than true full-auto especially with a heavy buffer tube and M16 BCG. It's actually slower than even a UMP-45 at full auto. Which is slow to say the least. As for the spring clinking. The makers claimed "gorilla gripping" the gun will break the trigger when you operate it. Which is excuses for shoddy part designs. But it's not gonna stop people from buying them out of stock the second they come back in.

If you stick a lighter buffer to the platform; it will increase the ROF but make the trigger significantly more sensitive to "gorilla gripping" aka breaking the trigger. So basically; if you want this trigger to run well; you need to either settle for a slow reset cycle where you can probably go faster with manually trigger pulls on a giselle or AR gold trigger or a fast reset cycle that will cock up the trigger without upgrading the spring inside the trigger itself.

Did you own and fire one yet? Because it functions exactly like a binary trigger with extra steps...the trigger moves backwards and then forwards into your finger with the momentum of the bolt carrier moving back into it.

Is it a gray area?

Yes

Is it illegal?

As of today.

No.

Those are facts I'm stating. Not opinions. If you want to stay 100% in the white area then don't get it. But this trigger is in the same zone as the bump stocks pre 2018. You won't be getting a visit from the ATF until "IF" this trigger in particular is banned and written into law. Which as of now; there are no existing bills currently circulating within the house that addresses this particular item or binary triggers in general.
Exactly. It's mechanical manipulation, not human.

I think you should be able to order a full rock m2 with 30k slap rounds off the internet and have it show up on my doorstep. But guess will come knocking no matter what my beliefs are...

Exactly. It's mechanical manipulation, not human.

I think you should be able to order a full rock m2 with 30k rounds of slap rounds off the internet and have it show up on my doorstep. But guess will come knocking no matter what my beliefs are...

I'd argue you could do less damage with an M2 as an individual than a HI-point WIT DAT XTENDO but explaining that to brain dead politicians (that we allowed to get elected) is futile.

As I said. This is in a gray area. I'm sure the house will come along and legislate this thing into oblivion. But until then; people should enjoy this garbage trigger as much as they can before that happens. Technical problems not-withstanding.

I'd argue you could do less damage with an M2 as an individual than a HI-point WIT DAT XTENDO but explaining that to brain dead politicians (that we allowed to get elected) is futile.

As I said. This is in a gray area. I'm sure the house will come along and legislate this thing into oblivion. But until then; people should enjoy this garbage trigger as much as they can before that happens. Technical problems not-withstanding.
Mount this bitch on jeep or truck bed...
Resized_20201128_163439(1).jpg
FB_IMG_1612745488500.jpg

Most modern vehicles would break apart the second you started firing that thing mounted on it. But if you got a Pre-90's jeep or truck then maybe yeah. But also keep in mind; you can easily get popped while mounting that thing. Which I imagine any gun owner who sees this rolling up in public with a dead-eyed driver would probably be ready to react.

Man that thing is sick though. Makes me want to go through the pain of opening up a gun store just so I can legally own one of those.

Back
Top Bottom