• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rare breed

I don't disagree with this statement. All the other garbage that came with previous posts it just funny to me.

As for the other guys who are upset because my post fit them and they felt the need to respond:

I don't need to show you anything or prove anything of my private business to fulfill your bruised egos. What I spoke were facts. Unless someone has any bill or legislative literature that shows binary\forced reset triggers are illegal \ would warrant a visit from the ATF; they can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

"
Now, do you have a carry permit?
Ever filled out a 4473?
Have any registered weapons or cans?

"

Just hilarious to me. I always enjoy when people try to make a point relative as if it's going to somehow disprove the point. All of that is irrelevant to what I posted and is simply evidence of bruised egos. But I'll ask this. If I have all of those things; what does it have to do with the FRT-15? There is no special restriction or registration needed to own one of these nor is there any legislation that says as such. So what does any of that drivel you've written have ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand?

At the end of the day; like I said. My point is true. We spend so much time posturing like we are going to do anything about our rights constantly being infringed yet we live in fear everyday. I'm simply shining a light on it. Even myself. I don't act outside of the parameters of the law because I too don't want to go to prison. But I also don't like the attitude of how a majority of gun owners are. All we do is complain about the BS that's done to us on a near daily basis now but we do nothing about it and when anyone else says anything about it; it turns into a tantrum of "Why don't YOU do something about it or Oh well YOU aren't doing anything either" when will it become "WE" are going to do something about it?

I know the answer. Never.

Also the statement of "I don't intend on going to prison over a POS trigger".

I ask again. Is possessing this trigger illegal? Yes or no? Also; what are you going to do when they make 30 round mags illegal? Plan on not having those anymore? What about when they ban AR style weapons? Gonna turn em in?
Do you own guns strictly for recreation and have no problem with them going away in all honesty?

You can talk all you want about "novelty" items like this trigger. But when you are okay with the idea of the "novelty" to not exist; its the very same as not allowing anything past the novelty to exist either.
You must be "touched." Bless your heart

I don't disagree with this statement. All the other garbage that came with previous posts it just funny to me.

As for the other guys who are upset because my post fit them and they felt the need to respond:

I don't need to show you anything or prove anything of my private business to fulfill your bruised egos. What I spoke were facts. Unless someone has any bill or legislative literature that shows binary\forced reset triggers are illegal \ would warrant a visit from the ATF; they can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

"
Now, do you have a carry permit?
Ever filled out a 4473?
Have any registered weapons or cans?

"

Just hilarious to me. I always enjoy when people try to make a point relative as if it's going to somehow disprove the point. All of that is irrelevant to what I posted and is simply evidence of bruised egos. But I'll ask this. If I have all of those things; what does it have to do with the FRT-15? There is no special restriction or registration needed to own one of these nor is there any legislation that says as such. So what does any of that drivel you've written have ANYTHING to do with the topic at hand?

At the end of the day; like I said. My point is true. We spend so much time posturing like we are going to do anything about our rights constantly being infringed yet we live in fear everyday. I'm simply shining a light on it. Even myself. I don't act outside of the parameters of the law because I too don't want to go to prison. But I also don't like the attitude of how a majority of gun owners are. All we do is complain about the BS that's done to us on a near daily basis now but we do nothing about it and when anyone else says anything about it; it turns into a tantrum of "Why don't YOU do something about it or Oh well YOU aren't doing anything either" when will it become "WE" are going to do something about it?

I know the answer. Never.

Like where is the energy in these gun forums\personal lives of gun owners of standing up for second amendment rights? Nobody is showing up for legislative meetings. Nobody goes to even local commission meetings to advance our sport.

Also the statement of "I don't intend on going to prison over a POS trigger".

I ask again. Is possessing this trigger illegal? Yes or no? Also; what are you going to do when they make 30 round mags illegal? Plan on not having those anymore? What about when they ban AR style weapons? Gonna turn em in?
Do you own guns strictly for recreation and have no problem with them going away in all honesty?

You can talk all you want about "novelty" items like this trigger. But when you are okay with the idea of the "novelty" to not exist; its the very same as not allowing anything past the novelty to exist either.
You can't fix "dickhead" syndrome, don't waste your time.

You can't fix "dickhead" syndrome, don't waste your time.
Oh! Here we go! With she **** you pulled, you are one of the biggest lowlifes on these forums. There are very few people that have any respect left for you. Feel free to pack that up in a box and chew on it.

Oh! Here we go! With she **** you pulled, you are one of the biggest lowlifes on these forums. There are very few people that have any respect left for you. Feel free to pack that up in a box and chew on it.

Why are you attacking people personally on a Rare Breed FRT-15 thread lol. I'm asking you genuinely where this trigger is illegal and how. That's on topic and I'm still waiting for a response there. Can you stop flaming other members and stick to the topic please?

Why are you attacking people personally on a Rare Breed FRT-15 thread lol. I'm asking you genuinely where this trigger is illegal and how. That's on topic and I'm still waiting for a response there. Can you stop flaming other members and stick to the topic please?
Just read the definition of a full auto and figure it out yoursef

Just read the definition of a full auto and figure it out yoursef

The FRT-15 is not a full auto sear or accessory that enables full auto. It resets the trigger manually every single shot by design. So what does the laws around full auto have to do with the forced reset trigger? Do full auto laws also apply to binary triggers? You're commenting on this thread and making statements as if they're facts and want ME to "figure it out?" Isn't the burden of proof on you since you're the one presenting these facts? I'm genuinely interested to know how the rare breed falls under full auto. I'm asking to educate myself here. What full auto laws specifically covers the FRT-15?

The FRT-15 is not a full auto sear or accessory that enables full auto. It resets the trigger manually every single shot by design. So what does the laws around full auto have to do with the forced reset trigger? Do full auto laws also apply to binary triggers? You're commenting on this thread and making statements as if they're facts and want ME to "figure it out?" Isn't the burden of proof on you since you're the one presenting these facts? I'm genuinely interested to know how the rare breed falls under full auto. I'm asking to educate myself here. What full auto laws specifically covers the FRT-15?
Your finger is not manipulating the rifle to fire each shot. The mechanism is. You hold your finger rearward, and away you go.

That is a re-designed full auto sear that is just trouble in the making for owners.

Back
Top Bottom