• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rare Breed Trigger for $900+

From the videos I watched on these triggers it appears that whoever is holding one is holding a felony wrap. Then again the ATF letter is very contradictpry to its own laws and regs. One part said its a machine gun and people who currently own one are in possesion of an unregistered machine gun and they need to send their $200.00 in and request a stamp. Well THAT one single part of the letter tells me they're bull****ting us since you can't legally register a new machine gun. So which way is it gonna be? If these FRT triggers are in fact MGs then they're clearly post 86 MGs and can't be registered .

From the videos I watched on these triggers it appears that whoever is holding one is holding a felony wrap. Then again the ATF letter is very contradictpry to its own laws and regs. One part said its a machine gun and people who currently own one are in possesion of an unregistered machine gun and they need to send their $200.00 in and request a stamp. Well THAT one single part of the letter tells me they're bull****ting us since you can't legally register a new machine gun. So which way is it gonna be? If these FRT triggers are in fact MGs then they're clearly post 86 MGs and can't be registered .
The ATF can't even distinguish their own ass from their elbow, let alone clearly articulate and not contradict their own bull****.

The ATF can't even distinguish their own ass from their elbow, let alone clearly articulate and not contradict their own bull****.
That's true but in this particular cass I think they're sticking it to Rare Breed because they didn't submit a prototype or pre production model to the tech branch for approval before offering them to the public. I guess they assumed they didn't need to since it's a forced reset style setup and not like other binary triggers. But Franklin Armory and Fostech both got the green light from the man before just throwing their products out there for sale. And that's probably the only legal technical difference. I assume Rare Breed will get favorable results with their lawsuit against ATF. But at the same time it will not be a cheap battle to win.

I wondered when the Gubment was going to step in and throw their weight around. I wouldn't want a full auto or safety option. Taking out the semi- auto fire practically renders the gun useless except for a mag dump. Let em have it.

You make a very valid point. If it's not hitting you in the wallet personally, smiles for miles.
Shot a friends fully auto AK and it was ****ing awesome!! But he is wealthy and usually has 30K-60K rounds on hand.
Hell I don’t own a fully auto gun but I took Susanne to shoot the MPX and **** she emptied (10) 30 rds ,magazines in about 10 minutes. I was like slow down!!:)

Now see if I have this right. A binary shoots once you depress the trigger and once on reset and so on and on. Now a Rare breed you depress and hold the trigger down and the trigger is forced to reset so you never have to take pressure off the trigger. Does that sound about right? If so it's just like a drop in auto sear except it's just part of the trigger in this case. Does that sound about right also.kokk9

Now see if I have this right. A binary shoots once you depress the trigger and once on reset and so on and on. Now a Rare breed you depress and hold the trigger down and the trigger is forced to reset so you never have to take pressure off the trigger. Does that sound about right? If so it's just like a drop in auto sear except it's just part of the trigger in this case. Does that sound about right also.kokk9

Their video shows how it functions.

Binary: 1 pull = 1 bullet, 1 release = 1 bullet
FRT: 1 pull 1 bullet, bolt hits the the locking bar forcing the trigger forward where you technically have to pull again for another bullet.

Sort of, yeah. But if you bury the trigger, it won't work. You kind of have to ride it. Pull it all the way back and it's a bolt action. Feather it and it's more faster.

Back
Top Bottom