• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rant/ I just finished my GA taxes (what is GA NOL?) Still due 3 months before IRS forms

GA 1911

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
80   0
Reaction score
The State of Georgia has grown from one page to now 5 pages (or more).

All 5 pages are required to be sent in on 4-15-2020 or penalties will occur. You must send in your Federal 1040 (on some taxpayers) which is not due until 7-15-20.

Please explain the GA NOL? I just marked my GA Form with ? on GA NOL. I figure it is GA not on line.

All 5 pages are required to be sent in on 4-15-2020 or penalties will occur. You must send in your Federal 1040 (on some taxpayers) which is not due until 7-15-20.

Please explain the GA NOL? I just marked my GA Form with ? on GA NOL. I figure it is GA not on line.
The Governor announced that Georgia is also extending the due date until July 15th. No reason to wait if you are due a refund.

You make too damn much money.lol

I filed my Federal and State taxes electronically two weeks ago on a Sunday night. Exactly 8 days later the State deposited my refund into my checking account. I will wait until 7-15-20 to mail in my Fed. taxes.

Back
Top Bottom