• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rank the importance for self-defense

Sadly, there’s no place for folks like you/us in politics anymore. For now haha
My place would have been over in 3 terms anyway. Back to the farm as it should be.
One of the guys that got elected when I ran is now sitting on a committee to make himself rich. Sponsoring Bill's to put money in his own pocket.
Joshua's laws updated and drag racing Bill's. He owns driving schools.
Martin Momtahan if yall want to check him out. Secretary of motor vehicles committee.
I'm working a write up on him for some investigators

https://www.house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/member.aspx?Member=4935

My last foray was in fact, my last foray. I am more on the offense to politics these days.
Losing that election probably saved your soul.
Sadly the people who would actually try to create a better a system are seldom elected and the few that are quickly become corrupted by power and money to be earned at the expense of the people they were hired to represent. There are no good politicians only evil and slightly less evil. The founding fathers never could have envisioned the bureaucratic political class that is entrenched like roaches in our government.

Losing that election probably saved your soul.
Sadly the people who would actually try to create a better a system are seldom elected and the few that are quickly become corrupted by power and money to be earned at the expense of the people they were hired to represent. There are no good politicians only evil and slightly less evil. The founding fathers never could have envisioned the bureaucratic political class that is entrenched like roaches in our government.
Or are banished by the system eventually .

Back
Top Bottom