dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
place: big woods goods in holly springs

time: yet to be decided

date: yet to be decided

my grandmother passed away in December and my grandfather has since done very little except sort though old photos, eat when i put food in front of him and sleep, i know he loves shooting my firearms but i lack variety for him (being poor sucks). he often talks about when he was in the marines and the how he was really good at shooting long distance and still talks about the time i took him to the range

i want to arrange a meet at big woods goods for weekend in April . this would be my first meet that I arranged

i do not have the funds to buy all the lanes so participants do have to pay there on way and bring their own ammo, i would like him to be able to shoot different ww2 -Vietnam era firearms as well as modern ones.

if anyone wants to help or participate then pm me or post in thread and I'll get back to you

put in your post the day or days that are best for you if you want to come

thank you for your time

dakota port

Last edited:
Let me know the date and I'll see if I can Make it. Nothing fancy to shoot but he would be welcome to shoot whatever I bring

count me in Jon. i have an M1 Garand, and M1 Carbine, a Springfield 1903, and an a/r. Have all the ammo we would need too....no charge.

Sundays are packed out.....long wait for a lane and really crowded.

PS...if it's big woods goods, I have a membership there and some free passes for you......

I can't on the 12th but if one of the other weekends I can bring an AR, 1911, a middle 50s JC Higgins 22lr, and some other stuff, might bring back some memories for him. Ammo not a problem. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom