• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

range meet at big woods goods 22lr giveaway on the 19th

wil you be able to come to the range that day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
my grandmother passed away last December and my grandfather is feeeling really down lately, so i want to take him to the range and have him shoot all sorts of firearms from old surplus rifles to oddity pistols of the past(like the nagant pistol) to try to lift his spirits. but i am too poor to own a ton of firearms so i am asking for help from odty members ot bring their guns and let him shoot them alittle
he talks about how in the marines he was a really great shot and still speaks of how good he was when we went to the range some time ago.

come and meet fellow odters face to face, shoot some guns, win ammo possibly and maybe they'll even have 22lr for sale lol

date: april 19 2014

time: 1:30 pm- 3:30 pm

giveaway:i will be giving away in a raffle a box of centurion 22lr 40 grain hollow point

post here to inform me if you wanna and can come

Last edited:
i will be giving away a box of 22lr to anyone coming as well as i might add more stuff to giveaway as i learn who is coming, this is my first event i have ever planned so pardon my ignorance

Hey man, count me in. Nagant pistol is no problem....let me know what else you guys woud want to shoot. I have a membership there, hoping you'll let me sponor your lane.....

Last edited:
I would love to but that just happens to be my little girls Birthday and at that time I will be at Chucky Cheese for her party. Any other day and I would be in.

Dakota, I can't make the trip to join you but I will send you ten bucks to cover some of the cost of ammo the other guys will let your grandfather shoot. I'm in to let an old marine burn a little powder, if it lifts his spirits a bit! PM me your address or if you have a paypal acct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom