• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Randall Knife Thread

I can believe it it's hard to acquire talent and battle Florida at the same time
Yes. they had to replace folks that had been there for years!! very hard to do today
DCP53841.JPG

The worst thing about good help is that it's good when you have it and hard to find when you don't. I went by the Randall shop this summer and I saw all the cars the blade smiths drive and I can say that they must pay their help fairly well

I've not been there...BUT I understand the they have the new museum up, and running. Here's one for that...1 of a kind, an original "Sun Valley Patrol"
DSCN1327.JPG

I'd like to sit down and go over your collection some day thevalueman thevalueman
It's not really as large as it may appear...many of the photos I have are from knives that I sold for my dad, and a widow friend of the family, who all the Randall dealers tried to screw her out of...her husband had some nice ones, we sold them on eBay several years ago, she gave me that last knife I posted up, for my trouble, along with this one from the late fifties...a pinned wood beauty...I still have these two.
SAM_1992.JPG

Impressive none the less
you really should check out the knife talk forum....the Randall section is excellent...you can get a lot of info over there, and see stuff that will roll your eyes!!! I post there quite often.....I'm sure to attend the BLADE show, it's here every year, at the Galleria Here are 2 I got the shop to make up a couple years ago, one for me...the 15, and one for my son the 14...they have silver hilts...the handles are AGM
DSCN1889.JPG

Im taking my father with me to blade show this year. I'll be there on friday and I'll meet up with mitchell and some of the other guys. We're all part of a facebook group so I'll be seeing a lot of people from that too.

Back
Top Bottom