• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Raising asking price....

I paid 500 something out of the door two weeks ago. I believe I did overpay but LOOK AT DIS. I have noticed one thing.. if it is the last one on GB, OP gonna be a rich m!?@31!!
Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 11.47.34 AM.png

With all these prices going up, people are asking more for their guns, ammo, mags, gas, homes, etc. So, If I bought a desirable pistol way back when, and fair market value has doubled or tripled lately, is it "for profit" to sell it at current market value? I mean, If I had to replace it, current price would have to be payed, right? Its that way with gas, your house, and pretty much everything we consume or like, so why is it frowned upon in the firearm world?
All good! You didn't buy it with the thought of cashing in..
Sell it as long as you don't plan on wanting another...

Your stuff.

Ask whatever you want for your stuff. The market will determine if you're asking too much or not.

Why would you ask less than current market value for your home or motorcycle unless you were trying to do someone a favor? How should a firearm or ammo, etc. be any different? It's still just stuff.

With all these prices going up, people are asking more for their guns, ammo, mags, gas, homes, etc. So, If I bought a desirable pistol way back when, and fair market value has doubled or tripled lately, is it "for profit" to sell it at current market value? I mean, If I had to replace it, current price would have to be payed, right? Its that way with gas, your house, and pretty much everything we consume or like, so why is it frowned upon in the firearm world?

its not. Just lots of butt hurt jellyfish wishing they had prepared. Same ones cried to Mommy anytime they lost musical chairs as a kid. The music has stopped playing and they are left standing without any lead

Back
Top Bottom