• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

R Grizzle Custom Pocket Holster

Deleted member 122873

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
4   0
Reaction score
I'd been looking for a leather pocket holster that would fit my S&W 60-1 Ashland J Frame Revolver. It has an adjustable rear sight and "high" front ramp. It's definitely unique and not many were made. I decided to contact Ryan and Kay Grizzle with R Grizzle Holsters. I told them I wanted the adjustable rear sight to sit above the top line of the holster and I needed a larger sight track for the "high" front ramp. I sent them some pictures and measurements, ordered a black leather pocket holster and crossed my fingers. After a 16 week wait which seems to be the standard build time these days, my custom pocket holster finally arrived. It was perfect and I was amazed that he was able to build it without the revolver! I also have a S&W 63-3 with an adjustable rear sight and a red ramp front sight. The only difference it the red ramp front sight is "slightly" shorter than the S&W 60-1. To my amazement, it fit perfectly as well and both have great retention. Since Ryan saved the template for this custom pocket holster, I decided to order two more; one with full front chocolate shark trim and one with full front brown ostrich leg trim. I'll post pictures when they come in.

I'll admit, I have a proud addiction to unique pocket holsters and grips! Accessories are cheaper than revolvers! ;)

Attachments

• My R Grizzle Custom Holster.jpg
    My R Grizzle Custom Holster.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 22
  • S&W 60-1.jpg
    S&W 60-1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 21
  • S&W 63-3.jpg
    S&W 63-3.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom