Quit all the permission groups today

Bryan

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
Seeing how every thread is responded to by the same people with the same things being said I figured I had seen it all so I left them all so that my "Whats New" tab would not be cluttered and I could focus on important things like who has what for sale and who wants to get together.

Seeing how every thread is responded to by the same people with the same things being said I figured I had seen it all so I left them all so that my "Whats New" tab would not be cluttered and I could focus on important things like who has what for sale and who wants to get together.

Well, I just wasted all that responding to your denominational question :pout:

Seriously, if you'd like to continue the conversation via PM, just let me know

well if your ever having a cigar night i can come, i'll look forward to seeing those threads and the boiler room is repetitive so it isn't everyones cup of tea

edited: easier to understand now to the general odter

Last edited:
well if your ever having a cigar night i can come, i'll look forward to seeing those threads and the boiler room is repetitive so it isn't everyones cup of tea

edited: easier to understand now to the general odter
I will post when the next one is planned. It was nice meeting you face to face.

The religion thread just can't stay on topic and it turns into "Christianity is baseless" argument, when I'm very very specific
i can get one good response out of someone that is an item that debate won't end in simple faith arguments.

Politics on the other hand is real fun, it's fun to point out the give and take of policies and see what people value most out of their option. For example, a thread on drug testing for welfare changed my opinion of it when Dunkel showed me that it cost more than it saves, I chose to support cost saving over my opinions on what people should put in their bodies if they are receiving welfare.

And brackish waters is the best, but I rarely find any new girls with guns pics to add to the thread, need to start making my own.

also cigar night sounds fun, i usually hit the cigar bar up on 400 near the Dawsonville outlets, good place.

Back
Top Bottom