Reaction score
Item Name: FT Question about Remington bucket of .22lr bullets

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought a new Bucket of Bullets a few years ago when .22lr was hard to find. I never opened it and stored it in a vault because I don’t shoot any more. Sold it today knowing ammo is hard to find and to help someone out “I thought”! Later After we parted ways, I was told it is a bucket of reloads!! Has anyone else found reloads in one of these Remington Bucket of Bullets? Never heard of "reloaded" .22lr but I am no expert. Do they sell them that way? Just seems a little odd for someone to find that in an unopened bucket. Of course now I am taking it back and returning their money to make it right but this is strange and I don’t like any accusations that I ripped somebody off!!! If this is the wrong place to post I apologize but I just need to figure out what happened. Any comments from someone that has bought these before are welcome

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I'm not even sure. Been in the back of my closet for years under a pile of other ammo and I haven't even laid eye's on them. I'll take a picture tonight and put it up. Just seems odd to have 3 different types of ammo in the same bucket. Looking at the stock picture it looks like the top can just be popped off.

The lid has instructions to use a screwdriver and go all the way around prying the lid open.

One of three things has happened here.

Your trustworthiness is above question so we can scratch you attempting to reach Master Neckbeard status by replacing the Remington ammo with a hodgepodge of leftovers/range pickups.

The sailor who sailed you that bucket IS a Master Neckbeard and that's what he did to maximize profits during the last panic.

The guy you sold it to has achieved Master Neckbeard status by replacing the factory ammo with a bunch of rubbish he had laying about and is now enjoying sailing 100% Remington ammo to another member or at the flea market/gun show.

Your trustworthiness is above question so we can scratch you attempting to reach Master Neckbeard status be replacing the Remington ammo with a hodgepodge of leftovers/range pickups.

The sailor who sailed you that bucket IS a Master Neckbeard and that's what he did to maximize profits during the last panic.

The guy you sold it to has achieved Master Neckbeard status by replacing the factory ammo with a bunch of rubbish he had laying about and is now enjoying sailing 100% Remington ammo to another member or at the flea market/gun show.
But replacing Rem with CCI is a neckbeard fail.

Your trustworthiness is above question so we can scratch you attempting to reach Master Neckbeard status be replacing the Remington ammo with a hodgepodge of leftovers/range pickups.

Or Remington themselves has the neckbeard of all beards and threw a bunch of leftovers in the bucket knowing that during the last panic when he bought the ammo that nobody would complain as long as their gun went PEW,PEW,PEW.

I try to have Faith and confidence in my fellow ODT members so I will just write it off as a lesson learned. I gave the money back so at least I did no wrong in the end. Anyone intentionally practicing dishonesty will get what they deserve eventually!
Thank you for the kind words on my integrity that I value so much and thank you all for responding to help me. I still believe my fellow ODT members are good people at heart. Everyone stay healthy and Blessed!

It sounds to me like you got a come-up.

Isn't Aguila and Winchester head and shoulders above the Remington? I had a bucket of bullets one time. Dirty and fairly unreliable. Maybe I'm just biased.

You're a good man to have returned the buyer's money. Not many would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom