• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question on Open carrying

I open carry all the time, never had a problem. Some make more out of it than is necessary. I do live in a rural area so most people I run into are gun friendly. I don't know about the ATL or other large cities in GA. Use your own discretion. Welcome to DIXIE.....

Huh? I was responding to the OP who said he just moved here from CA and thought he could just open carry his Glock 21 without his GWL. I could care less if somebody open carries or not, I was just letting him know the legalities in GA.
Nothing toward you, I just used your post to get his carry permit and i said not to advertise it. just my personal preference not to let everyone know I'm armed. Open carry sometimes worries the public.

If everyone open carried that bad guy would see a roomful of guns and definitely change his plans and if “the public” saw a lot of open carry it would become as they say normalized.

If everyone open carried that bad guy would see a roomful of guns and definitely change his plans and if “the public” saw a lot of open carry it would become as they say normalized.
This is a very good point. The more I see carrying, the less I see eyebrows raised around here. Becoming more normal. I will let those guys break the ice though. I will continue to conceal.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom