• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about smiths working on 1911s.....

Bob is certainly as good as any you will find. He only likes repairs, not builds. So, his turn around is fast.
Remember when he used to do his reliability work and installed a tight bushing on Colt's when he could get them?? Man I am kicking myself now for not getting one. I kept saying I'll get one in a few months....have not seen one in his case in years

I may contact him. From some of his comments to the press on the "ghost gun" (non) issue, he seems like a Super Fudd and just the kind of guy that knows all about 1911s and how to fix them.
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO PEDRO ORTIZ, I wouldn’t let him work on a Red Ryder. If your willing to go to the Savannah area and you need 1911 work done I’d call Adam at Dixie Triggers, he actually

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING TO PEDRO ORTIZ, I wouldn’t let him work on a Red Ryder. If your willing to go to the Savannah area and you need 1911 work done I’d call Adam at Dixie Triggers, he actually
I hadn't contacted him yet. What gives? PM me if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom