• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about removing friends of girlfriend/roommate from house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you outta send the girlfriend out the door with them.
Friend had a similar situation with a rental house. Low life's, wouldn't pay the rent, trashing the place,etc. They wernt new to the game and told him that he would have to go thru the court to have them evected and they could live rent free for 3 months while they dismantled the place. So my friend found out that one was on probation and got his probation revoked. County cab was there the next day. Don't know if this will help you or not. Good luck. As far as the cops. Just ask one and thank him for the job he dose.

My girlfriend brought some friends of hers that I dont like to our house. I asked them to leave multiple times and they refused and spouted some bulls**t about her being on the lease. Can I call the police to get them out of my house or will they not really do anything? I am concerned about these "friends" having sticky fingers and wondered if I have any legal recourse to get them out of our house in the future.
Your girl has friends hanging out at your house you don’t like? F ‘em. Call the cops.

Your girl has people living there you don’t like? F her. Pack your stuff and leave them all.

Sounds like you and your girlfriend aren’t on the same page. If she knows you want them gone and she isn’t supporting you then you might want to re-evaluate your relationship. You could always get yourself off the lease and let her and her friends stay.
Thats pretty close to what I was thinking. Honestly OP, drama is not a sign of a healthy relationship and this sounds like some serious drama. I used to tolerate it, maybe even think I needed it because it was part of passion?

Couldn't have been more wrong. Your profile says you're 38. Do you see a future with a woman that does this kind of crap? Like for the rest of your life? Even if you aren't looking for Mrs Forever, find a girl that fits what you're looking for without this kind of crap. And if you want this kind of crap do a little soul searching and figure out why.

Sorry for the soap box, but seriously, whatever you're in is seriously broken.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom