• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about Jetboil stoves

Scoutmaster17

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
I have a back packing trip coming up. I've used the smaller walmart brand stove that works on the small butane cans but they seem to take forever to heat up some water. Has anybody used any of the Jetboil systems? Likes, dislikes, opinions? Thanks in advance

I have two. Zip and MiniMo and they are awesome. With that said, I recently scored a Camp Chef knock-off that Walmart sells for $64 and it performs exactly the same for much less $$. It also comes with a propane adaptor so you can use cheaper disposable Coleman propane in addition to the more expensive butane mixture cans.

Used to sell them and used a bunch as demo models, the fin system on the bottom is a very fast transfer of heat and helps with blocking the wind. Will boil water much faster than the others

I have two. Zip and MiniMo and they are awesome. With that said, I recently scored a Camp Chef knock-off that Walmart sells for $64 and it performs exactly the same for much less $$. It also comes with a propane adaptor so you can use cheaper disposable Coleman propane in addition to the more expensive butane mixture cans.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I've got a 3 day trip coming up and don't want to spent a lot of time literally watching a pot to boil

Back
Top Bottom