• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about concealed carry at a business dinner

With my job I meet with very high up people. People who come all the way from Canada , Germany etc . I hide it. Im all for the 2nd and freedom of speech and all that but in business my political and social views stay where they belong.... at home.

On Friday night I had to attend a business dinner in Vinings. I spend most of my life in jeans and a polo shirt so carrying my pistol IWB and covered by the shirt is no problem. This one I had to wear tucked dress shirt so I carried a light jacket with my weapon in one pocket and spare magazines in the other pocket. That was a pain as it made the jacket heavy and I could not have gotten to the piece quickly with a zipped pocket but it was OK.

So in a couple of weeks I have to attend another businesses dinner down on Ponce and again dress shirt and tie and will be wearing a sports coat. I can't pull off a shoulder holster in that get up in case I have to take the jacket off. I don't want to open carry as the big boss will be attending and while he's never made his stand clear he does ban them in the work place (I work from home and he has no sway over that). So, I can get an ankle holster but not sure how well they stay up with a gun in them. I'll be carrying a Glock 30S .45ACP with a 10 round magazine so it's not all that light. I'll have spare magazines in my back pocket. Is that the only alternative?

How do you handle carrying in similar situations?
I use a MIC holster & carry mine in my front pocket in worm weather when its cold i use a CC Vest! the mic is perfect it covers just the trigger i use a Carabiner & hook its lanyard to a belt loop the second you yank it out the holster falls off & your good to take out the bad guy!

naa-bb.jpg

Just wear one of these

Back
Top Bottom