• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about concealed carry at a business dinner

Crossbreed super tuck or Aliengear cloak tuck 3 (don't need the political lecture about Aliengear from the peanut gallery). I can carry at the 4-6 o clock unnoticeable with my shirt tucked in as long as I have dark pants and dark belt. I also bought an LCP and leather wallet holstetfor just such occasions when pocket carry is a must as well as concealability.

Leaving my gun at home is not an option in my book, EVER. Criminals, crazy folks and terrorist don't give advance notice when they plan to harm you or your family.

Smartcarry.com. I can pass muster in a baggy swimsuit, or shorts and tucked in t-shirt with a 45 auto. Until you either give me a real pat down or a metal detector, I also have a spare mag and a place to stash a passport or cash.

I don’t plan on being the fastest draw. But if there’s going to be some shooting, I’m bringing a cannon to the party.

j frame in the coat,but I aint ever at no business dinners

This. J-frame in the inside coat pocket, with a Bianchi or similar pocket holster.

Do it all the time.

There is a reason God made model 38s.

I'm not that stylish, and if I'm not wearing a coat, I just carry in the front pocket of my pleated pants. Probably not an option if you insist on wearing skinny jeans.

This. J-frame in the inside coat pocket, with a Bianchi or similar pocket holster.

Do it all the time.

There is a reason God made model 38s.

I'm not that stylish, and if I'm not wearing a coat, I just carry in the front pocket of my pleated pants. Probably not an option if you insist on wearing skinny jeans.

This 67 year old frame will never fit in skinny jeans again. All my body mass has shifted around and skinny doesn't apply to me anywhere.

I'm thinking a really classy trenchcoat would be the answer here. Maybe a nice pinstripe or herringbone? And a Glock under your tophat if things get really crazy.

Ah, last time I wore a trenchcoat it was a terrible time. I couldn't sit on the pot without dipping the back of the coat and when I opened it up wide, I don't know what people were expecting to see, but there were screams of anguish and people rolling on the floors crying "my eyes, my eyes".

Check out telor tactical. They're a GA company that makes belly bands and ankle holsters.

I have a 2 of their belly bands, one for my G43 and one for my G19.
It makes them both dissappear quite nicely and the material is very comfortable .

Check out telor tactical. They're a GA company that makes belly bands and ankle holsters.

I have a 2 of their belly bands, one for my G43 and one for my G19.
It makes them both dissappear quite nicely and the material is very comfortable .

I got one of their ankle rigs i am selling

Back
Top Bottom