• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about accepting remote payements.

So if someone was willing to send me a check in the mail, it would be normal to delay shipment of the items until the check arrives and clears, right? Someone isn't going to leave me nasty negative reviews for the delay between when they send the check and when they receive the item?
Just stay in contact the same thing you are worried about they are worried about ... sending and not receiving

also remember thing will happen to people and. They can’t follow a timeline you know death in family kid in trouble out of state phone dropped in water need a replacement to get you address. You can check the last time someone logged into the ODT for most people so if they logged in after you sent a message you know they got it. Out of 150 transaction I only had two problems one was a no show and the other just wanted to sell to someone else after he committed to me

I pay for most things using paypal. I won't use friends and family since there is no recourse if someone takes off with the money. Since regular paypal cost 3% more I don't mind getting 3% added to the cost to cover the fees and you aren't out anything. I don't use apps on my phone and I'm not going out to get a money order. I could easily mail you a check, I don't mind waiting. It would be up to you but those are the options that apply to dealing with me.

If you are close by I'll come by and give you cash but no one is ever close by.

I myself am fairly new here. I have both a paypal and Venmo acct. I hate PayPal and don’t use it much at all. I recently did my first shipment sale on here, and it went smooth I gave the buyer the shipping cost he sent payment via Venmo while I was at the UPS store shipment went out and sent him a PM with the tracking info. Deal done!! One of the easiest transactions I’ve had.

There is a post office in every town in the country. USPS money orders are cashed easily.

I send and happily take usps mo for payments.

I have done paypal and sent and recieved cash but that is with members that have been around along time with great feedback. I have had a fee guys just mail me cash but i have been around for a few years and have all positive feedback

check cash money order when it clears mail them the pkg.Always have pics and stay in contact with them throughout the process

has worked for me over the years.Aint like its days and days.They got good feedback I usually mail anyway
There is a post office in every town in the country. USPS money orders are cashed easily.

I send and happily take usps mo for payments.
That seems like an easy option. Do you have to provide your address, or is it just "I want to send this money to (person)" and only that person can pick it up?

What do you have?...may be something i could use and im close enough i could pick up
A few things. I'm going to make an ad for most of it sometime next week, but if you want a list here it is.

1: Magpul MBUS Pro iron sights (these are made of steel)

2: A Hogue Hardwood grip for Ruger SP101 revolvers

3: Fortis T1 optics mount (for aimpoint style red dots - absolute co-witness)

4: AlienGear 4.0 IWB holster for government-size non-railed 1911s

5: A .308 caliber muzzle break

6: Altamont Rosewood grips w/ S&W logo medallion for S&W K and L frame square-butt revolvers.

7: A mil-spec AR15 lower (marked PSA)

8: 40 rounds (two boxes of 20) of Underwood 158 grain JHP .357 magnum advertised at 1,500 FPS (and out of a 6" barrel, that velocity can be expected - 789 foot pounds of energy)

9: 20 rounds of Underwood 125 grain JHP .357 magnum advertised at 1,700 FPS (and out of a 6" barrel, that velocity can be expected - 801 foot pounds of energy)

Back
Top Bottom