• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PVS-14 HELP

Depending on where you got it from, I would have it serviced. Even if it's out of it's warranty time, any reputable dealer will fix it for you.

If you're so inclined, you can also remove the battery housing and check the wire connections to the intensifier tube itself. There's a bunch of YouTube videos on this.

I know this isn't a lot of info, but hope this helps.

Depending on where you got it from, I would have it serviced. Even if it's out of it's warranty time, any reputable dealer will fix it for you.

If you're so inclined, you can also remove the battery housing and check the wire connections to the intensifier tube itself. There's a bunch of YouTube videos on this.

I know this isn't a lot of info, but hope this helps.
I got it from US NIGHT VISION. They said they would repair it but who knows when ill get it back. Ill try YouTube. thank you

I got it from US NIGHT VISION. They said they would repair it but who knows when ill get it back. Ill try YouTube. thank you

Would they not give you a repair timeframe? I recently had a thermal that wouldn't turn on and it's an older model. I sent it into the manufacturer and had it back fixed within a week.

Would they not give you a repair timeframe? I recently had a thermal that wouldn't turn on and it's an older model. I sent it into the manufacturer and had it back fixed within a week.
Owner just called me. It will only be a day turn around once they have it. US NIGHT VISION is awesome !

Back
Top Bottom