• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Puerto Rico expands gun rights

While I was there, at night the police rode the street’s with their lights flashing, I made a joke about them doing that so if you saw them coming you’d could stop doing what you were doing?.. the locals said that’s exactly why they rode with the lights flashing
You should see them in New Year’s Eve , they usually go to the station around 11 pm and don’t come out till after 1230-1am is not safe for them to be out .

Good for them. I would be willing to wager the crime rates will drop because of these new laws. When good guys shoot back and bad guys start dying, things change.

Good for them. I would be willing to wager the crime rates will drop because of these new laws. When good guys shoot back and bad guys start dying, things change.
True at least give the good guys a chance , the only problem is criminals over there don’t usually have (problem solver hi points) they cruise around with ak47s and ar15s everywhere, they don’t play .

True at least give the good guys a chance , the only problem is criminals over there don’t usually have (problem solver hi points) they cruise around with ak47s and ar15s everywhere, they don’t play .

Maybe, but more good guys with guns can only be a help. I can see no other conclusion.

Looks like Lenox Mall
zx38lhglmnf01-jpg.2512131

Back
Top Bottom