• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix, Kroger, and Aldi are price gouging toilet paper

We need to form a group of volunteers that can share information on where to buy toilet paper for pre-covid prices. One volunteer in every grocery store with high prices can intercept customers about to buy over priced gouging toilet paper and warn them they are being ass raped. They could then direct the customers to stores where prices haven't been raised. This might shame the big chains into lowering their prices from gouging to non-gouging levels.

We need to form a group of volunteers that can share information on where to buy toilet paper for pre-covid prices. One volunteer in every grocery store with high prices can intercept customers about to buy over priced gouging toilet paper and warn them they are being ass raped. They could then direct the customers to stores where prices haven't been raised. This might shame the big chains into lowering their prices from gouging to non-gouging levels.

No such thing as price gouging... All you poors whining about the free market. Move to Russia, you commies!

What did I just read from the two of you?

Goot lort, the apocalypse is NIGH!

For that price it better do my yearly prostate exam so I don’t have pay the doctor.

You don't need one, how many Japanese dudes do you know with prostate problems?

Checked mine regular and had cancer last year. Had mine removed 1 year ago.
Cancer free so far, thank The Lord. Had to do some adjusting but it is better than being dead from cancer.

Nonliberal Nonliberal , are you saying the Japanese diet it best for keeping prostate cancer away?

Back
Top Bottom