• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Publix, Kroger, and Aldi are price gouging toilet paper

Pre-pandemic my favorite brand of 3 ply softness was $5.95 for a 12 pack of double rolls now the price is $9.95. What the hell is going on? It ain't right to price gouge on the most basic of necessities, my roids need that 3 ply softness. I look forward to a nice relaxing dump after work and now the price is almost double for that simple pleasure. Taking away one more of my rights. Damn!

I thought everyone just used their hand like me?

Get a Bidet and change your life.

I wipe my ass only when necessary. I poop at home a lot so its a full on shower after a grumpy most of the time, a squirt and dry at the very least. I have the first roll from the original pack of toilet paper I bought for down here at the shop.
I don't have a magical butthole that I can smear **** across with paper and its clean. Maybe I just **** dirtier than yall, I don't know. Anyway, I bet I haven't wiped my butt more than 3 times in the last year.

Get a butt washin toilet, the rest of the civilized world has been doing it for hundreds of years.

I wipe my ass only when necessary. I poop at home a lot so its a full on shower after a grumpy most of the time, a squirt and dry at the very least. I have the first roll from the original pack of toilet paper I bought for down here at the shop.
I don't have a magical butthole that I can smear **** across with paper and its clean. Maybe I just **** dirtier than yall, I don't know. Anyway, I bet I haven't wiped my butt more than 3 times in the last year.

Get a butt washin toilet, the rest of the civilized world has been doing it for hundreds of years.

Im full on grease pencil most of the time. If there isn’t a shower nearby I just have to hold it or else I’ll be dottin’ cotton all day long. Courtesy wipes only seem to anger it.

Yeah, but what do you use to dry yourself? Air blaster like they use at the car wash?

About 1/3 to 1/4 less of tp than I use to. Imagine having raw butt from the bubble guts you just had. The water feels way better than however many times it takes to wipe up my mudd butt with any ply tp.

I have a buddy that has a job site that has pot o potty's on it and early in the AM he takes all the butt wipe out so the guys don't spend a ton of time in there. If there is paper in there you will see a long line, with out paper there is no line. LOL
That’s funny

Back
Top Bottom