• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA

And I'll trade you for your gun priced at 2019 costs, for 9mm priced at current costs. What do you mean that isn't a fair deal? Neg'd for wasting my time!
I have a very 'rare,' very hard to find Holy Grail whatever. I may decide to sell it to you if you kiss the ring and fawn in my presence. Don't bother replying unless you have cash you want to throw at me - I may just deign to entertain your offer "PMs only" if you will come to me because I ain't traveling at this price....

I'd rather see ONE post with multiple items for sale over and over again than 5-7 bumps by the same poster for 5-7 different items all bumped like clockwork - it really loads up the feed. It seems more efficient and less noticeable doing it your way...
And yet the feed can be completely "loaded up" with some of the stupidest crap like which chicken sandwich you prefer and which one is the devils chicken or what brand of coffee you prefer and nobody seems to mind. I would personally rather see the feed loaded with actual guns for sale or trade at decent prices but then that is just me.

And yet the feed can be completely "loaded up" with some of the stupidest crap like which chicken sandwich you prefer and which one is the devils chicken or what brand of coffee you prefer and nobody seems to mind. I would personally rather see the feed loaded with actual guns for sale or trade at decent prices but then that is just me.
Yes, you're completely spot-on with that also with the "help me, I'm tryna decide on _____" I guess that's the load we all have to bear... But it does help sometimes to commiserate and blow off some laughs with fellow ODT'ers who see the same things and are flummoxed.

Yes, you're completely spot-on with that also with the "help me, I'm tryna decide on _____" I guess that's the load we all have to bear... But it does help sometimes to commiserate and blow off some laughs with fellow ODT'ers who see the same things and are flummoxed.
I agree fully.

Back
Top Bottom