• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA

Come on, some sucker will be along in the next year or two to buy it. Those Neckbeard SKS's sale every few months!
I really don't see the point, frankly. Ad listings are supposed to be up for about three days, right? And then you get a notice that you can relist it if you want. Seems to me that if you want to keep your stuff at the forefront of "What's New," then you might just want to pay the $3 or whatever it is to put it on the "Featured Listings," right?

There are several thousand members on this forum. Not all are sitting there looking all the time. Many people will not even look or don't even know there is a dealer listing section. I bump mine at least once a day to keep it up and running in the feed since that is the only section that some people pay any attention to but then, I generally have the lowest prices of anyone on here so I know you weren't referring to me anyway.

it really doesn't matter.....it's all opinions and what people see and notice. But it does get to a point where some of the 'bumps' I just ignore completely because there is nothing new about them from the beginning...YMMV

it really doesn't matter.....it's all opinions and what people see and notice. But it does get to a point where some of the 'bumps' I just ignore completely because there is nothing new about them from the beginning...YMMV
No, not really concerned. Just thought it funny. I realize that my case is not like that of the average individual selling an item on ODT. Another aspect to my bumping items is that I generally have more than one of an item so it will stay up and get bumped until they are all gone.

No, not really concerned. Just thought it funny. I realize that my case is not like that of the average individual selling an item on ODT. Another aspect to my bumping items is that I generally have more than one of an item so it will stay up and get bumped until they are all gone.
I'd rather see ONE post with multiple items for sale over and over again than 5-7 bumps by the same poster for 5-7 different items all bumped like clockwork - it really loads up the feed. It seems more efficient and less noticeable doing it your way...

WTB cheap 5.7x28 near me. Ain't gonna travel far at this price and if its not in my favor, I will tell everyone how horrible you are. Must come to me, load my clips and hold my hand while I aim. If I happen to be emptying my bladder, you might want to aim away from our feet..
$0.08 per rd sounds good..

WTB cheap 5.7x28 near me. Ain't gonna travel far at this price and if its not in my favor, I will tell everyone how horrible you are. Must come to me, load my clips and hold my hand while I aim. If I happen to be emptying my bladder, you might want to aim away from our feet..
$0.08 per rd sounds good..

And I'll trade you for your gun priced at 2019 costs, for 9mm priced at current costs. What do you mean that isn't a fair deal? Neg'd for wasting my time!

Back
Top Bottom