• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA for those out there using websites to bid on guns for sale. Don't use Buds Guns EGUNNER site period

EGUNNER is a website run by Buds Guns. They offer no protection from fraud and theft. They will also do nothing to make it right after being cheated using their website to bid on an auction. They require a username and password to use their site. The seller I dealt with had multiple positive feedbacks. The seller had other guns for sale and had completed auctions all with positive feedback. The seller messaged me after winning the gun. I contacted EGUNNER and Buds about this and they first tried to tell me the person had been banned weeks ago for scamming. When I pointed out there were not banned and had current other auctions with guns for sale that had bids they finally looked into it and suspended their account and auctions but will do nothing to get my money back. This sellers name is Emilie Hausheer from Long Beach CA and I know that is their real name because they had to use on ID to get the money in person. EGUNNER said this person and most likely others use fake feedback. Do yourself a favor and never use EGUNNER.
She is still on the site scamming people

She is still on the site scamming people
F28A5A82-6894-4DE6-8683-E802F99359BB.gif

Back
Top Bottom