• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ps90 Raffle to benefit Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA)

The Few The Proud Armory

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
0   0
Reaction score
The Few The Proud Armory (TFTPA) is teaming up with Richard Cicero. The founder of TFTPA and Richard Cicero are both injured veterans. They are striving to help other combat wounded veterans with valuable opportunities for getting back to enjoying life while accommodating their new difficulties.

TFTPA will be raffling off an FNH PS90. All proceeds from the raffle will benefit Honored American Veterans Afield (HAVA). HAVA is an organization created by the firearms industry to help disabled soldiers gain confidence and rejoin the outdoors doing what they once loved most, hunting and firearms.

HAVA has enlisted the services of Richard Cicero to help retrain those who want to get back out shooting and hunting. This can be costly on both HAVA and Richard Cicero’s part. TFTPA wants to help offset the cost of retraining those who were disabled and need to learn new techniques to regain their ability to shoot.

The raffle tickets will be $25 each (no limit). The drawing will be February. No physical ticket will be sent. Please retain your receipt for proof of purchase and to claim your prize. http://thefewtheproudarmory.com/prod...ting-hava-2355

Go to www.tftpa.com to enter a raffle for a chance to win a PS90 Rifle by FNH USA. Proceeds to benefit Honored American Veterans Afield Organization.

When I enter all information and view cart(register)---$20++ box for either pick-up or send--can only click that it be shipped to FFl???
and then there is a charge of $12.50??? So total is $32.50 How are others entering?

This problem has been fixed. Please try anytime you like from this point forward to purchase your raffle tickets. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

When I enter all information and view cart(register)---$20++ box for either pick-up or send--can only click that it be shipped to FFl???
and then there is a charge of $12.50??? So total is $32.50 How are others entering?
The problem has been fixed. You can now go there and purchase your ticket. Make sure you select pick up in store. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Back
Top Bottom