Protective Measures Ladies Basic Defensive Pistol Class 11/18/15 & 11/19/15

protective measures

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   1
Reaction score
We have been offering & providing this class regularly & having really good turnout.
I usually don't post the classes on here as we are usually full.
We have 2 of 10 spots available. We might could squeeze in 3 or 4 but 2 would be perfect.

This is the classroom portion. It will be held at the main office/ classroom at 1525 Waring Rd. in Dalton, Ga.
It will begin at 5:30 to 6:00 & will go until approx. 9:00/9:30.

Range dates will be scheduled at the end of class.
For more info. checkout our website, protectivemeasures.net under the heading, "Classes"& then under the subheading, "Basic Pistol".
While you're there, take the Defensive Firearms Quiz for fun.

Thanks, be safe.... and go train somewhere when you can.

We filled up the last class, had two last week & are offering 2 more this week.

We are having two Ladies classes this coming week... one on Wed. at 5:30/ 6:00 & another at the same time on Thurs.
There are a few spots available on both evenings.

These nights are the classroom only sessions that are shortly followed by the range days.

They will be held at our Corporate office at 1525 Waring Rd., Dalton,, Ga. 30721 (as pictured below).
Please PM me if you would like to attend or have a spouse, sister, g.f., etc. who would like to.

Attachments

• 20151107_160637.jpg
    20151107_160637.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20151107_160542.jpg
    20151107_160542.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 16
Over the next 3 weeks we have several classes scheduled. Most of the classroom dates are in the evenings during the week w/the range days being either on late afternoon or weekend days.

Many of the people from Atlanta & other areas not close by like to do the entire program in one day which works fine for me as well.

Since most of my class times are tailored around the shooters schedules PM or call/text w/ questions or to set up your own class.

With the weather improving over the next weeks future dates are getting very booked up so please allow a 2 wk. to 1 month advance notice.

We have had several classes since the last post on here including a full class last night (10) so there were a few that had to be bounced till next week.
There might be some spots left over if there are any ladies who would like to join in.
PM for details.

Back
Top Bottom