• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Protect the South confederate memorial gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Confederate stuff is racist. I mean, the adoption of the Stars and Bars for GA's flag was 1956, and was in direct opposition of Brown vs the Board of Education... It was in defiance of integration and the Civil Rights movement, and by definition, quite racist in nature.

I agree that to erase history is the fastest way to repeat it... but only a fool would pretend that some of the statues, or that the confederate flag doesn't have racist intentions and undertones... it absolutely does.

Some of the Confederate stuff is racist. I mean, the adoption of the Stars and Bars for GA's flag was 1956, and was in direct opposition of Brown vs the Board of Education... It was in defiance of integration and the Civil Rights movement, and by definition, quite racist in nature.

I agree that to erase history is the fastest way to repeat it... but only a fool would pretend that some of the statues, or that the confederate flag doesn't have racist intentions and undertones... it absolutely does.
And closing the thread. Thanks
8E4D89E9-5D7C-447E-A836-D341C85E6DDC.jpeg

B4CAB24C-CD3B-4DD9-8416-2D57EA04F126.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom