• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prostate biopsy

Been having this done every 3 years for well, coming due for number 4. It is not that bad, had worse things done for sure. If it saves my life it is well worth it.

Dont try to be cheap or tough guy by doing a local. Dad tried to be cheap the first time. He passed out halfway through...
I nearly passed out the first time but it was not due to pain. The VA actually gave me the wrong prep sheet and it said to skip the morning meal before the procedure. You don't want to do that.

I nearly passed out the first time but it was not due to pain. The VA actually gave me the wrong prep sheet and it said to skip the morning meal before the procedure. You don't want to do that.
Dad said after he counted 6 plugs, he told the doc “man Im glad thats over with” and the doc replied “we’re just halfway there”...he passed out shortly after.

Not the info I wanted, but very useful nonetheless. I'm pushing for full anesthesia.

i have had 4 colonoscopies with no problems...other than the removal of pre-cancerous polyps every time, but the procedure is easy-peasy.

Back
Top Bottom