• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pro's VS Joe's BBQ Cook-Off *September 23rd*

Trader Jordon

Default rank <3500 posts
Family, Faith and Freedom
251   0
Reaction score
BBQ Flyer 2017n.jpg

This is the 4th year I've helped host the event and love every monute of it. We have a great group of guys and girls that come out and cook. It is fun for all the Pro's and Joe's. we have great prizes and a great time. Come out and try some of the best BBQ Georgia has to offer!

If your interested in cooking please PM me!

People's Choice Starts at 10:00 AM, which is where people come to taste everyone's BBQ, for this your will be giving sample cups to hand out pulled pork to everyone in attendance. The judges plates of ribs and pulled pork will be turned in later that afternoon. Vendors can check-in Friday evening and start cooking the night before.

It's simple, smoke some Boston Butts and hand out pulled pork samples. Then cook come ribs/pulled pork and turn into judges (optional).

I've seen people cook on huge pull behind smokers and I've seen them use trashcan, eclectic smokers as well as green eggs. There are no rules on what you use!

Just started. I need a year to be credible. But I may show up to learn.
Come on out. I will set you up next to some others that are learning. That's what our Que is all about learning from others. We had a guy last year cook on a Webber grill that he took out of his trunk and had just bought from Wal-Mart.

Back
Top Bottom