• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Problems out of Botach with a NFA transfer?

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
I have been a botach customer for years with no problems. Even bought one suppressor, took a while to ship, but it finally did.

I bought a suppressor from them about a month ago and they keep jerking me around about my dealers FFL and SOT. My guys are very good at my dealer and I personally watched them send the info to botach, twice, and called me and told me they sent it again when botach sent the request. The CS person at botach keeps telling me they have not received it, for the past two weeks. I finally got frustrated and did something I make it a point to avoid and got indignant with them through the email and asked for a physical address to to mail to and I would pay to overnight the documents to them and now they wont respond. Next, I called the manufacturer and found out that the suppressor I ordered got stopped mid production and was redesigned a bit to reduce flash for NV use and that may have held up my order. The manufacturer suggested I get with them to make sure they didn't have me slated to get the old one, which will never be available. I cant get anything from botach and Im unsure what to do. They never charged me but state there is a 50% restocking fee if I cancel a NFA order.

Thoughts, suggestions, similar experience?

Sounds like my last experience with Botach as well. I was purchasing body armour and not a NFA item. It was only after I contacted my credit card company to file a dispute (just before 90 days) that my product remarkably showed up at my door.

I know some people have no issue with them, I swore they'd never get any more of my business no matter how cheap the product was.

Botach has had issues for many years and has been better as of the last few years. I only use them for small purchase or sales of in stock items.

They get the best deals for sure, but sometimes you end up getting half of your money sent back instead of all of your stuff lol.

I want the suppressor I don't mind waiting. If they would just tell me its not ready to ship or something besides playing games about the FFL info I wouldn't say a word.

The last problem I had with them I had to dispute the charge on my card. I order some Saloman boots. Took over 3 weeks to even get them. I ordered an 11.5. They sent me 9.5. They pretty much refused to help me. They said since they were clearances their was no refund or return and since they didn’t actually have an 11.5 I was screwed.

I’m interested to see how this turns out. I remember when botach used to be jam up. Not so much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom