• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private message concern

Yes I would definitely contact the bank. If you have online banking I think you can even do a stop payment on it.
Paypal transactions happen via Automatic Clearing House, and since you have a prior agreement with them (via Paypal Terms of Service), I doubt the bank would be willing or able to stop an automatic ACH draft. But it's worth a try, just in case. So sorry OP!

Sorry to hear this Again. Maybe somebody will burn that dirtbag's house down with him in it . Until then Don't send money to NOBODY that you don't know....Respectfully
Yeah I wouldn’t send to anybody unless they were very well established on this site. Too be honest I probably still wouldn’t. It pretty much FTF or nothing

Paypal transactions happen via Automatic Clearing House, and since you have a prior agreement with them (via Paypal Terms of Service), I doubt the bank would be willing or able to stop an automatic ACH draft. But it's worth a try, just in case.

On the phoMe with the bank now. The transaction shows up on my PayPal but not on my bank account yet. She said she can place a stop payment on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paypal transactions happen via Automatic Clearing House, and since you have a prior agreement with them (via Paypal Terms of Service), I doubt the bank would be willing or able to stop an automatic ACH draft. But it's worth a try, just in case. So sorry OP!
Well i didn’t even think of that. But I would try everything, I would even go to the bank and inform them of what happen and see what they can do.

On the phoMe with the bank now. The transaction shows up on my PayPal but not on my bank account yet. She said she can place a stop payment on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might also delete your bank account and any other funding sources (credit card) from your Paypal account...

Back
Top Bottom