• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Private Car Sellers that are actually Sleezy Dealers here on the ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try listing your "magazines" under "rifles" by mistake and within a few hours a MOD will inform you that they have moved it to the correct category. Which I do understand and it was my fault but they do screen stuff like that.
Completly different from asking UNPAID volunteer mods to screen the sellers.
And that's what you are asking them to do.

PS and the reason item listed in the wrong categories get moved is because another OTDer used the "report" button. Mods do not sit in front of PC for hours reading thru classifieds and moving them.

GeauxLSU GeauxLSU you wanna screen car sellers?

Completly different from asking UNPAID volunteer mods to screen the sellers.
And that's what you are asking them to do.
We needs ta git them mods to start a scranin' the ammo flipping neckbeards too! This site should be all about the brotherhood of ODT, not profits!

I wonder how they're getting around charging sales tax on the sale. IF they're a dealer they somehow have to work that in the price. OR you'll get a call in 6 months from the GA DOR telling YOU that YOU owe it to them. If the car title is in any way related to a business, sales tax HAS to be paid.
I am not sure you will have to wait. The tag office will not issue a title or registration without proof that the tax has been paid...or, if truly purchased from a private party...pay at the time of re-registration in your name.

We needs ta git them mods to start a scranin' the ammo flipping neckbeards too! This site should be all about the brotherhood of ODT, not profits!

Wait,..What?
I thought this WAS the brotherhood of the Neckbeards? Where else can you list ammo for 3 times (or more) than you paid and have it sell in hours? Then go to Academy the next morning and do it all over again.

This thread is about low life “used car dealers”, not ammo flippers. We’ve had pleeeeeeeenty of threads about that already.

You can't even trust a Dealer, my wife was going to buy a new Car several years ago, as the guy was writing up the car he was adding up the options to be added to it, as they were sitting there I was reading the Vehicle Brochures and he was charging her for parts that came standard on the Vehicle, plus the Vehicle was being sold with $2000 off MSRP, he was also adding the 2000 to the top of the MSRP then deducting it. She would have been paying for Standard parts plus $2000 added to the cost of $4200 over what the car was advertised . I pointed that out, she tore up the paper work and walked out, she even stole their ink pen LOL .. She learned her lesson, now she haggles over price like an Arab Camel Driver..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom