Private Car Sellers that are actually Sleezy Dealers here on the ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPH1911

Navy Icon Supporter
USNavy
78   0
Reaction score
First seller.....Tells me to meet him at Racetrack. He shows up late. Comes out from the car the RED DEALER tag. Im thinking hmmm....typical used car guy. Sleeze bags or Ass Bags I call them. Of course I ask are there any issues with vehicle and the response was no. After sitting there for 4 or 5 mins I look underneath and its leaking fluids.

Second seller...Tells me to meet him in a shopping area. Im thinking this cant be another Dealer can it??? Sure enough he pops out with the same Red Dealer Tag. But this one gave me a wrong address first. He tells me 4403 but he is at 4401 waving his hand like I went to the wrong spot. Same question...any issues with the vehicle. NO. But it needed AC work and he couldnt tell me if the timing belt had been changed.

ODT needs to confirm if these are Ass Bags dealers or true Private Sellers. With all the rules that is left up to interpretation by each mod they should at least have these Ass Bags inform us that they are car dealers that show up here with lemons they just paid 800 bucks for at car auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom