• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Principles.....

I don't see wanting accountability and higher standards out of officers as abandonment. For years APD and GSP have had hundreds of lawsuits and thousands of complaints. Some people think that cops should be allowed to do whatever they please and that they never do wrong. Despite the constant displays of excessive force, corruption cases, drug abuse, family abuse, alcohol abuse, etc. Cops are far from perfect as we all are. So I don't see what's wrong with wanting to make policies to increase training and decrease use of force.

Cops have the "us or them" mindset and treat everyone as a potential criminal. But then cops take offense when someone says cops are bad. Are all cops bad? No. I have several friends that are LE. But there certainly are lot of bad cops. When one cop does wrong, others cover it up and back him/her up. We've all seen it. If cops simply did what was right and called out those bad cops, we wouldn't have this mess.
If honoring ones oath in the military is correct, why have we been fighting a bunch of pedophile goat-herds in Afghanistan for the last 20 years, instead of arresting the countless domestic enemies we have here? ...you know, half of congress for example. It is no longer a battle between the Democrats and republicans, but an ongoing war between FedGov and everyone else.

If honoring ones oath in the military is correct, why have we been fighting a bunch of pedophile goat-herds in Afghanistan for the last 20 years, instead of arresting the countless domestic enemies we have here? ...you know, half of congress for example. It is no longer a battle between the Democrats and republicans, but an ongoing war between FedGov and everyone else.

Because the only certain military operate on American soil. And because terrorists that disguise their atrocities with laws and money are the hardest to identify and stop.

Cops are about 20X more likely to be shot and killed than any of those protesting. I hope they all walk out.

The best way to solve anything....don't commit crimes. You break the law and then fight with the police and the chance of you getting shot go up exponentially. Take responsibility for your actions and don't fight the police.

No crimes will equal nobody getting shot which percentage wise will save more LEO lives than anyone else

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom