• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers

I have had 2k LPP up for a week + now with no response.
Price is right, brand is good …..heck i thought they were hard to get ?? Lol.
The only reason i put them up vs something different, i needed the cash fairly quickly. I thought they would go fast.
Crazy market sometimes :cool-new:

The only reason i put them up vs something different, i needed the cash fairly quickly. I thought they would go fast.
You haven't found the right guy at the right time is the issue I think. On primers in the ad I would list how I stored them. Some folks will drop em in a bucket of water on accident then try to sell them. I know you wouldn't do that but a little reassurance goes a long way in a sale especially on an item as storage sensitive as primers..

You haven't found the right guy at the right time is the issue I think. On primers in the ad I would list how I stored them. Some folks will drop em in a bucket of water on accident then try to sell them. I know you wouldn't do that but a little reassurance goes a long way in a sale especially on an item as storage sensitive as primers..
Good idea :thumb:

if they ain't $35 dollars , the price ain't right!

I looked over your ad a few times.. I opened up my LPP crate and seen I still have 18k. I did just finish a 9x25 Dillon build.. but I decided that I'll be alright for a bit. Natchez has been allowing 10k orders at a time, when in stock lately. Shipped with tax was like $87/K when you get 10k. Best of luck with sale, I'm sure eventually you'll find someone who wants/needs them "now".

Back
Top Bottom