• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers on a good note

Apollo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Looks like X-treme bullets are starting to make thier own primers. They have started a pre order for a 223 bundle of 5k 55 fmj and 5k primers for 1080.00. They say consistency is similar to cci brand primers. Looks like pricing is gonna be around .10 a pop

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Well I just now seen this as it was posted on the Reloading Discord.. This is rather ridiculous to me. Seeing as you can get 5k M193 55gr FMJ's shipped from American reloading right now for $361.20.. So that leaves $718.80 or $143.76/1,000 primers! And that's before hazmat, shipping, and tax if applicable. So it's probably more like $180/K

F*** XTREME, their $hitty bullets & brass! Whoopdeedoo they "make" primers now. I'd probably buy Ginex over them.

Just my thoughts on them, please don't take this personal. Once a gouger always a gouger.. and what this the "introductory" price, like they'll be more in the future? Or like we need these suckers to pay off all of this new machinery quick!?

Well I just now seen this as it was posted on the Reloading Discord.. This is rather ridiculous to me. Seeing as you can get 5k M193 55gr FMJ's shipped from American reloading right now for $361.20.. So that leaves $718.80 or $143.76/1,000 primers! And that's before hazmat, shipping, and tax if applicable. So it's probably more like $180/K

F*** XTREME, their $hitty bullets & brass! Whoopdeedoo they "make" primers now. I'd probably buy Ginex over them.

Just my thoughts on them, please don't take this personal. Once a gouger always a gouger.. and what this the "introductory" price, like they'll be more in the future? Or like we need these suckers to pay off all of this new machinery quick!?
WELL SAID

But considering in the long run this will be good for reloaders and I welcome it. Think about how PSA was able to bring down prices across the board for AR's. Every new company that make's primers will only help to bring the prices lower.

Back
Top Bottom