• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pricing is higher than "BEEP"...(rant)

Taco's. Especially the soft shell, soft shredded chicken at Mexican restaurants. All these eateries have to re-coup lost income from COVID. Hell everyone has to. Everybody stayed in and saved a little money and retailers are taking advantage of the situation.

I need new recliner (that don’t rock) for the house. stated if I ordered earliest they could guarantee it,would be March 2022

Yeah
Now it’s to the point where it’s not about the price.
It’s just can you get the repair part you need or not ?

Yep, got a call from them and said they found the part straight from Kubota for $900 and could maybe be here by end of August. I laughed and laughed and laughed. I found the exact same Kubota part, new shipped overnight to my doorstep for $360. Ridiculous to say the least.

It likely wouldn't happen, but if people quit buying prices would fall. I for one only buy what I need for the most part because I'm trying not to buy into it

Hopefully the USA is learning a good lesson here. We need to source more parts here in the usa (yes I understand globally stuff), but we need to make some more stuff here even if it costs some more.

Also we need to learn JIT isn't all what its cracked up to be.

Back
Top Bottom