• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pricing is higher than "BEEP"...(rant)

Some electrical parts for equipment like skid steers and things are getting hard to locate. Vermeer seems to be having a hard time locating a Kubota part for my mini skid. Should be a common part on a widely used engine, so I’m frustrated.

We are suffering from the wrong bets suppliers made when they looked at their markets and tried to predict what products/items, etc. they had in inventory already or could readily reproduce with available resources at the time. Many of them guessed wrongly. Many just opted to thin out what they had and relied on marketing and BS to push the consumer market to buy into it. The rest are finding out the repercussions of those wrong guesses.

All of our purchasers guessed wrongly as well and we’re paying for it.

So I guess this means my grill is going to cost as much as a ODT Glock :doh:

i actually have eaten the increase in costs so far this year. I will need to increase fees this fall as I cannot continue to just eat it. But as always, trading dental work for ammo, toys, and bartering is still on the table.

Prices are higher than

8EDE1D37-F9BD-484C-A3EF-996D70357B11.jpeg

Some electrical parts for equipment like skid steers and things are getting hard to locate. Vermeer seems to be having a hard time locating a Kubota part for my mini skid. Should be a common part on a widely used engine, so I’m frustrated.
Yeah
Now it’s to the point where it’s not about the price.
It’s just can you get the repair part you need or not ?

Supply lines have become increasingly strained since first thing early 2020. With everything being digital even a small hiccup causes massive problems nowadays. If the internet went down for 24 hours straight the backlog would crash every market and supply line in existence.

Back
Top Bottom