• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price gouging on ammo

9mm for .80 cent a round. Etc. Its comical but I feel bad for those who dont buy every paycheck for years. ‍

I mentioned this because I saw a couple online retailers I've never heard a bad thing about selling 1000 round cases of cheap plinking 9mm brass ammo for $400. About double price..

Yea I would add those retailers to those I wouldnt frequent and/or you can call them out.

This week I've bought online 1K rds of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm 115gr for $226 delivered and a Federal BYOB 1100 rd bucket of 22lr 36gr HP for $51 delivered.

Just padding my stash...not panic buying but if priced reasonable, I'll buy.
Prices above included sales tax and shipping.

It's out there...y'all just have to shop

Unless you are truly of the opinion that we are where the wheels have fallen off and can’t be put back on, just calm down and wait til things settle down to buy ammo. If you have a box or two for your carry gun and primary rifle you and in 99.999% probability of being just fine. How good are your tactical skills that you will make it through 500 rounds of ammo before someone a little faster or keener of eye nails you anyway. You’d just be stocking it up for that guy who is going to pop you then go sit on your couch and eat those snickers bars you had stashed.
Hope I have eased your mind.

I usually shoot ALOT. 250 rounds thru an AR/AK or my pistol is a weekly thing I do. But I might limit that until things blow over.

This week I've bought online 1K rds of CCI Blazer 9mm 115gr for $226 delivered and a bucket of 1100 rds of BYOB 22lr 36gr for $51 delivered.

Just padding my stash...not panic buying but if priced reasonable, I'll buy.
Prices above included sales tax and shipping.

It's out there...y'all just have to shop
got some high philosophy 22LR 1000 rounds for $58 shipped to the house

Went by academy in Cumming this morning when they opened, had just about any caliber you could want at normal prices, 3 box limit tho, they didn’t even put them on shelf had everything just our on the carts, imagine it sells that day and they restock overnight maybe idk

They get 2 or 3 trucks a week max. They usually stock in the morning and during the day. When it is gone it is gone. They only keep overstock in the back and right now overstock is on birdshot.

Back
Top Bottom