• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging at its finest... Should we start keeping a list of these companies?

If you think that any component reseller is lacking for business right now you are kidding yourself.

I think that is the point that the proponents of free markets on this thread are making. No one thinks there is a lack of demand. Supply has maintained as there is probably not a stockpile of materials laying in wait. And demand has skyrocketed, that is why prices have gone up. It is entirely possible as well that I am misunderstanding your post.

Keep all the lists you want, start all the threads you want complaining about companies inflating prices, not being fair, gouging etc... Just as soon as prices start coming down every one of you complainers will be back on CTD and some of these other sites singing their praises for having such outstanding prices.

You know how I know this is gonna be reality?? Cause I have seen the same whiney azz little boys do this several times over the last 10 or 15 years!!!

Load your clipazines
pull up ya big girl panties
turn off the damned computer
and stop rernin my life!!

I'm not saying what they are doing is illegal. don't need a lesson in capitalism. I'm all for making a profit. My local source still has primers for $35 / 1000 and i still have a case or two from a few months back when i was running low and needed them.. I just see companies like this as taking advantage of fellow gun enthusiast when they cant find their components. we all know that the prices will go back down after the rush is over. Lots of companies would rather go out of stock or limit the quantity of primers you can buy.. its a business decision. If you think they paid anything close to that for the primers you are kidding yourself. If you think that any component reseller is lacking for business right now you are kidding yourself.
I for one see fellow gun guys and gals as a community and will remember companies who chose to be assholes during this time and not support them in the future. Y.
ok
so they have them 35 for 1000. i can guarantee they did not buy them at 25 per 1000. i am sure its old stock.
trust me,when they sell them out,they will go way on on price after restock..
and again
go down to the court house,get a business licence,set up and buy a case from a wholesaler. then let me know what they paid.. its real easy to say someone is gouging and to "guarantee" you are right. the real world is a real different place..
i am sure that most companies are real happy to chose a lost customer vs going out of business...

Back
Top Bottom